Physical distancing is an act of care — so KERA’s annual Be My Neighbor Day will be a virtual celebration this year! Even though our favorite Tiger won’t be joining us in person, here’s how families can join the fun — with a chance to be featured on KERA TV during our Daniel Tiger marathon Sunday, October 25, from noon to 5 p.m.
Through Sunday, September 27, use the form below to:
▸ Submit an image of your children’s artwork of Daniel Tiger or about what it means to be a caring neighbor, and/or:
▸ Submit video testimony with your family about what it means to be a helpful neighbor.
We’ll mail you a Daniel Tiger book in return!
Submit your videos as Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter links. Click the plus sign below to see what privacy settings are required for each.
Upload your video to Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Then paste that post’s link into the form below. Make sure your video post or account has the following settings so that everyone can view your video:
• Youtube: Set the video to either Unlisted or Public. (Unlisted makes your video invisible on your Youtube channel but allows us to display it once you give us the link.)
• Vimeo: Set it to “Anyone can see this video”
• Facebook: Set it to Public, not just “Friends”
• Instagram: Make sure your account is not set to Private
• Twitter: Make sure your account’s privacy settings are not set to “Protect your Tweets”
Artwork and testimonies will be featured on this page and on KERA’s social media accounts. Some artwork and testimonies will be featured on KERA TV throughout the Be My Neighbor Day Daniel Tiger marathon on October 25.